The processing and collecting of personal data uploaded on the Website shall be in harmony with the directly applicable laws of the European Union and the provisions of the Hungarian law in effect. In case of personal data processing, the Act CXII of 2011 on the Right to Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information (hereafter: "Freedom of Information Act"), the Act XLVIII of 2008 on the essential conditions and certain limitations of business advertising activity (hereinafter: "Business Advertising Act"), furthermore the recommendations and the data protection practice of the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (hereinafter: "NAIH") shall apply.
The data protection registration number of the Company is NAIH-103958/2016.
The Company will keep confidential the received personal data and takes all necessary steps to secure data processing.
The following definitions are determined according to the Freedom of Information Act:
- personal data: shall mean data relating to the data subject (hereinafter: “User”), in particular by reference to the name and identification number of the User or one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity as well as conclusions drawn from the data in regard to the User
- consent of the User: shall mean any freely and expressly given specific and informed indication of the will of the User by which he/she gives his/her consent to personal data relating to him/her being processed fully or to the extent of specific operations;
- objection of the User: shall mean a declaration made by the User objecting to the processing of his/her personal data and requesting the termination of data processing, as well as the deletion of the data processed;
- controller: shall mean natural or legal person, or organization without legal personality which alone or jointly with others determines the purpose and means of data processing; makes and executes decisions concerning data processing (including the means used) or have it executed by a data processor;
- data processing: shall mean any operation or the totality of operations performed on the data, irrespective of the procedure applied; in particular, collecting, recording, registering, classifying, storing, modifying, using, querying, transferring, disclosing, synchronizing or connecting, blocking, deleting and destructing the data, as well as preventing its further use, taking photos, making audio or visual recordings, as well as registering physical characteristics suitable for personal identification (such as fingerprints or palm prints, DNA samples, iris scans).
As stated above, the Company is the data controller of any date which constitutes personal data and uploads by the registration on the Website.
III. PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
During the data processing only such personal data may be processed by the Company which is indispensable for sending newsletter to the registered visitors of the Website.
The Website is free to visit without providing any personal data. The Company does not collect or process data regarding the visitors. The available newsletter service of the Website requires registration on the Website. The following personal data is required for the registration:
- E-mail address
Personal data shall be processed if it is prescribed by law or if a consent is given by the User. Accordingly, by providing the above data and by having recourse to the service the registered User gives its consent to (i) the processing and end-using of its personal data for purposes as described in the below "purpose of processing" section; as well as to (ii) storage of provided data by the Company under the conditions of the present Policy; furthermore to (iii) the Company to send newsletter to the registered User – if the User has specifically requested it.
IV. THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Purpose of data processing: sending newsletter to the registered Users, in order to explore interest about the "InSimu Patient application" developed by the Company..
Duration of data processing: starts by the registration, and ends by its erasure, as well as by the realization of the purpose of data processing, or until other date prescribed by law.
Legal basis of data processing: the consent of the User (subscribing to newsletter), and section 6 of Business Advertising Act.
If the registered User has given consent to receive newsletter from the Company to his/her email address, the User may freely withdraw his/her consent without any restriction and justification by email sent to the following address of the customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org or by a declaration addressed to the Company, sent by post to the registered seat of the Company.
V. DATA TRANSFER, DATA PROCESS
The Company shall not ensure access for a third party to personal data provided during the registration without the preliminary consent of the User, except the cases, when the Company’s data transfer is prescribed by law.
The Company may request data process service for processing the personal data. During the service of data process, the data processor shall abide under the present Policy, relevant legislations in force, furthermore the provisions of the existing contracts of the Company.
The Company uses the data process service of the following company:
Name of the company: The Rocket Science Group, LLC
Address: 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Activity: Levélküldő rendszer szolgáltatás
There is no data transfer relating to personal data processing of the Company.
VI. ANONYMOUS DATA AND COOKIES
The Company collects mainly anonymous data from the Website, such as searches. When the visitor visits the Website, the Company doesn’t collect any data until authorization is given by the visitor to do it so. The Company processes anonymous data in order to improve the page, to bring it to perfection. During this procedure the Company can incorporate “cookies”, which collect the visitor’s first level domain name, the date and the exact time of access. The “cookie” alone can’t be used to reveal the identity of the visitor. The “cookie” is a file, which is sent to the browser of the visitor and stored on the hard drive of visitor. Cookies doesn’t damage the computer of the visitor. The browser can be set to indicate when a cookie is received, so the visitor can decide to accept the so called cookie or not.
VII. RIGHT TO REMEDY
The registered User can ask for information about the processing of his personal data, he/she can also ask for its rectification, except data processing prescribed in the legislation, and for its deletion, by email sent to email@example.com or by a declaration addressed to the Company, sent by post to the registered seat of the Company.
For the request of the registered User the Company gives information about the data processed by itself or by the data processor on the behalf of the Company, as well as about the purpose of the data processing, its legal basis, its duration, the name, the address (the registered office) of the data processor and about its activity related to data processing, furthermore about those who received, or will receive the data, and about the reason why they received it. The company as a data controller, gives written information in a comprehensible manner within 30 days after the receipt of the request. The information is free from charge, if the applicant hasn’t submitted any request for information to the Company regarding the same category during the current year. In any other case the Company can determine a reimbursement.
The Company immediately erases the personal data if (i) the registered User indicates it by an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email address, or by a declaration addressed to the Company which shall be sent by post to the registered seat of the company; (ii), the data is processed unlawfully (iii) the purpose of the data processing has ceased to exist; (iv) legal time limit for storage has expired; (v) so ordered by court or by the NAIH.
The Company notifies the registered User by email about the rectification or deletion, however the notification is not required if the data processing doesn’t violate the rightful interest of the User, in light of its purpose.
The User has the right to object to the processing of data relating to him/her, if
- the processing is carried out solely for the purpose of enforcing the legitimate interest of the data controller, unless the data processing is prescribed by the law;
- if the personal data is used for the purposes of direct marketing, public opinion polling or scientific research;
- the legislation otherwise allows the exercise of the right to objection
The Company, with suspending simultaneously the data processing, examines the objection immediately or within 15 days at the latest, and informs the User in written form about the result. If the objection is justified the Company terminates the data processing.
If the User doesn’t agree with the decision of the Company, he/she can turn to court or to the NAIH (registered seat: H-1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C., Website: http://www.naih.hu), within thirty days from the date of delivery of the decision.
The Company shall not delete the data of the User if the data processing was prescribed by law. When infringing his/her rights the User shall turn to court. In this case the Court will act immediately.
The Company reserves the right to change the Policy, or to modify it according to the changes in the laws of the European Union law or the Hungarian law.
The present Policy shall enter into force on September 25. 2016
Please register on our Website only if you agree with the above.
If you have any further questions regarding data protection or our Policy, please write to our following address: email@example.com.